Best NDIS Plan Managers
At Complete Money Management our focus is you. We provide everyone with a full end to end customer experience helping you navigate the NDIS system in its entirety.
Our dedicated expert team will go through your plan with you to ensure you completely understand each of its components.
This will arm you with the knowledge for your journey in the NDIS and best facilitate you for achieving your goals.
As part of our Complete Money Management family we don’t just take the stress out of managing your plan we facilitate your needs every step of the way with continual assistive expert advice and guidance all whilst ensuring you are in the drivers seat.
That’s why our claim of being the best NDIS Plan Managers is real!
What is plan management
Under the NDIS system there are three ways you can manage your plan – NDIA managed, plan managed or self managed.
In general a plan manager processes your NDIS invoices and payments for the supports/services you require. This service doesn’t cost you and is included in your plan through the capacity building ‘Improved Life Choices’ budget. If your plan doesn’t have a budget for this area allocated initially. It is easy to have this added at any time so you can be plan managed.
Why Complete Money Management will be the best NDIS plan managers for you
- Prompt payment of Providers – We recognise how important it is to have your NDIS invoices reliably paid on time. We’ll work with you and your registered and unregistered service providers to make sure payments are prompt and accurate. This is so you can rely on your providers to perform the services you require.
- Freedom to choose registered or non registered providers – with plan management you have the choice to select the providers you want. These providers don’t have to be registered with the NDIA.
- Record keeping and statements so you can maximise your plans funding – Our system provides you with accurate reporting so you can monitor your plans remaining funding and forecast future needs.
- Personalised support – We offer expert advice on navigating the NDIS and are here to help you with your plan. We check in with your regularly to ensure you are maximising your plan.
- Support with connecting you with providers – We network with other NDIS providers to offer a range of options for potential service providers that could assist you.
NDIS Access Form
If you are new to the NDIS system or not sure if you qualify there is more information available on the government website www.ndis.gov.au or you can call our friendly team for some advice.
After reviewing the information if you believe you or your child would be eligibly for funding all you need to do is complete an Access Request form below. We can assist you to collate the relevant information to speed up the process.